Boutique nutrition services, covered by insurance.
Customized online care from our licensed nutritionists in Nashville
We take insurance:
We take insurance:
What makes Health Loft Nutrition different?
Let’s create a healthier future, tailor-made for you.
Why pick a Health Loft nutritionist in Nashville?
Receive unmatched, customized nutrition care that leads you straight to your health goals – without ever giving in to fad diets. We take all your dietary and medical concerns into account and reach lasting solutions that fit your preferences and lifestyle.
- Spend 55-60 minutes per appointment with a registered dietitian in Nashville.
- See the same nutritionist every time.
- Unlimited messaging with your nutritionist.
Create New Habits
- Develop a better relationship with food.
- Learn meal prep strategies that actually work for you.
- Focus on foods that make you feel good and achieve your goals.
Let Insurance Pay
- Unlike most providers, we accept insurance
- Most insurance carriers cover nutrition counseling
- We will verify your benefits and let you know about any costs beforehand
Meet Our Nutritionists in Nashville
MS, RDN, LDN
Registered Dietitian Nutritionist
Kristin Woodbury is a certified registered dietitian and licensed dietitian nutritionist, offering effective goal setting and problem solving to overcome nutrition barriers.
Conditions We Treat
Our licensed nutritionists in Nashville treat a range of conditions
- Anorexia Nervosa
- Avoidant Restrictive Food Intake Disorder (ARFID)
- Body Image Concerns
- Bulimia Nervosa
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Night Eating Syndrome
- Learn about the right nutrition you need to meet and exceed your athletic goals
- Learn to lose weight and eat healthy for your body type
- General healthy Eating
- Intuitive Eating
- Gestational diabetes
- Prenatal nutrition
- Postpartum nutrition
- Crohn’s Disease
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Acid reflux/GERD
- Food Intolerances
- Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis
- Graves’ disease
- High Cholesterol
- High blood pressure
- Coronary Artery and Heart Disease
- Inflammation elimination diet
- Diabetes type I and II
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Rheumatoid & Psoriatic arthritis
- Food Allergies and Intolerances
I have a few dietary restrictions. Will your nutritionists in Nashville suggest plans that will suit that?
Yes. Our nutritionists are highly trained and familiar with all types of diet restrictions and can help you develop a plan within your diet.
Is a prescription necessary to see a Health Loft nutritionist in Nashville?
No, it isn’t necessary to have a prescription to see a dietitian in Nashville. However, in case one is required, we can work with your doctor to get the required referrals.
Are my visits to a Health Loft dietitian in Nashville covered by insurance?
Absolutely! We accept most insurances but request you to verify your coverage over the phone when you call us to book an appointment.
Can I use my HSA, FSA, or a self-payment plan?
Yes, you can use your savings dollars to pay for your nutrition services. We also have payment plans and discounts available if you decide to pay upfront.
What will a session with a Health Loft dietitian in Nashville look like?
Your sessions will simply be steppingstones towards a healthier you. In your first session, we will listen to your story, learn about your relationship with food, ask questions and pick areas to focus on. We will help you determine goals and action plans needed to reach them. During each subsequent visit, we’ll spend 60 minutes to evaluate your progress ensure you’re on the right track.
Can a Health Loft nutritionist in Nashville check my blood work?
Yes, our nutritionists will review any lab work you have and provide you with feedback to begin making positive changes.
Will I see the same nutritionist at every visit?
Yes, you will. This helps each of our nutritionists get a deeper, more consistent insight into every patient.
Have questions about insurance coverage?
Fill out the form below and one of our representatives will reach out to you to assist.