Boutique nutrition services, covered by insurance.
Customized online care from our licensed nutritionists in Evanston
We take insurance:
We take insurance:
What makes Health Loft Nutrition different?
We educate you on the basics of healthy eating and incorporating positive food choices into your lifestyle. We help you achieve your nutrition goals, whether it pertains to an eating disorder, managing a chronic condition, adopting better habits, and everything in between.
Let’s create a healthier future, tailor-made for you.
Why pick a Health Loft nutritionist in Evanston?
- Spend 55-60 minutes per appointment with a registered dietitian in Evanston.
- See the same nutritionist every time.
- Unlimited messaging with your nutritionist.
Create New Habits
- Develop a better relationship with food.
- Learn meal prep strategies that actually work for you.
- Focus on foods that make you feel good and achieve your goals.
Let Insurance Pay
- Unlike most providers, we accept insurance
- Most insurance carriers cover nutrition counseling
- We will verify your benefits and let you know about any costs beforehand
Meet Our Nutritionists
Conditions We Treat
- Anorexia Nervosa
- Avoidant Restrictive Food Intake Disorder (ARFID)
- Body Image Concerns
- Bulimia Nervosa
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Night Eating Syndrome
- Learn about the right nutrition you need to meet and exceed your athletic goals
- Learn to lose weight and eat healthy for your body type
- General Healthy Eating
- Intuitive Eating
- Gestational diabetes
- Prenatal nutrition
- Postpartum nutrition
- Chrons Disease
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Acid reflux/GERD
- Food Intolerances
- Hoshimotos Thyroiditis
- Graves disease
- High Cholesterol
- High blood pressure
- Coronary Artery and Heart Disease
- Inflammation elimination diet
- Diabetes Type I and II
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Rheumatoid & Psoriatic arthritis
- Food Allergies and Intolerances
What does a session with a Health Loft dietitian in Evanston look like?
I follow a specific diet. Will your nutritionists in Evanston suggest plans that will suit that?
Is a prescription necessary to see a Health Loft nutritionist in Evanston?
Can my insurance pay for my visits to a Health Loft dietitian in Evanston?
Can I use my HSA, FSA, or a self-payment plan?
Will I see the same nutritionist at every visit?
Can a Health Loft nutritionist in Evanston check my blood work?
Have questions about insurance coverage?
Fill out the form below and one of our representatives will reach out to you to assist.