Health Loft Physical Therapists
Chicago physical therapists that accept your insurance
We take insurance:
We take insurance:
What makes Health Loft Physical Therapy different?
Get the personalized, boutique physical therapy experience while insurance pays the bill.
Why Health Loft?
- Spend 45-60 minutes with your physical therapist.
- Appointments 2-3 times longer than other clinics.
- All PTs are fully licensed so you never see a tech.
- See the same physical therapist every visit.
- Care plans crafted around your health and lifestyle.
- Attainable goals you can reach at your own pace.
- Send direct messages your physical therapist.
- Video/picture exercises delivered through our app.
- Virtual appointments available for your convenience.
Conditions We Treat
Back and Neck Pain
Hip and Knee Pain
Shoulder, Elbow, Wrist Pain
Ankle and Foot Pain
Specific conditions include but not limited to…
- ACL Reconstruction
- Whiplash, bulging discs, degenerative disc disease, disc herniation
- Sciatica and spinal stenosis
- Bone fractures, ligament, meniscus, and rotator cuff injuries
- Arthritis, balance disorders, and degenerative joint disease
- Total hip, knee, and joint replacement recovery
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Hamstring strains and tears
- Achilles tendonitis
- Return to gym/sport
- Strengthening and stabilization programs
Physical Therapy FAQs
Do I need a prescription or referral to see a Health Loft physical therapist?
Can I see the same physical therapist every visit?
How do I know if my insurance will cover physical therapy?
What should I expect on my first visit?
How long do appointments typically last?
What are our office hours?
Meet Our Physical Therapists
James Caginalp PT, DPT, CSCS, CES, PES
Have questions about insurance coverage?
Fill out form below and one of our representatives will reach out to you to assist.