Boutique nutrition services, covered by insurance
Customized online care from our licensed nutritionists in Rochester
We take insurance:
We take insurance:
What makes Health Loft Nutrition different?
Our registered dietitians at Health Loft are there with you in every step of the way. We walk with you on your road to being healthier, educate you on the basics of healthy eating and good food choices, and collaborate with you to create personalized plans that suit your lifestyle and goals.
No matter what your nutrition goal is, be it managing a chronic illness, reaching an optimal weight, improving your nutritional intake, or simply having a better relationship with food, we help you get there without ever prescribing a fad diet.
Let’s create a healthier future, tailor-made for you.
Why pick a Health Loft nutritionist in Rochester?
Get the personalized nutrition care you deserve from our nutritionists at Health Loft.
- Spend 55-60 minutes per appointment with a registered dietitian in Rochester.
- See the same nutritionist every time.
- Unlimited messaging with your nutritionist.
Create New Habits
- Develop a better relationship with food.
- Learn meal prep strategies that actually work for you.
- Focus on foods that make you feel good and achieve your goals.
Let Insurance Pay
- Unlike most providers, we accept insurance
- Most insurance carriers cover nutrition counseling
- We will verify your benefits and let you know about any costs beforehand
Meet Our Nutritionists in Rochester
Conditions We Treat
Our licensed nutritionists in Rochester can help you with these conditions and more
- Anorexia nervosa
- Avoidant restrictive food intake disorder (ARFID)
- Body image concerns
- Bulimia nervosa
- Binge eating disorder
- Night eating syndrome
- Learn about the right nutrition you need to meet and exceed your athletic goals
- Learn to lose weight and eat healthy for your body type
- General healthy Eating
- Intuitive Eating
- Gestational diabetes
- Prenatal nutrition
- Postpartum nutrition
- Crohns Disease
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Acid reflux/GERD
- Food Intolerances
- Hoshimotos Thyroiditis
- Graves disease
- High Cholesterol
- High blood pressure
- Coronary Artery and Heart Disease
- Inflammation elimination diet
- Diabetes type-I and II
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Rheumatoid & Psoriatic arthritis
- Food Allergies and Intolerances
Are my visits to a Health Loft dietitian in Rochester covered by insurance?
Yes, your visits will be covered by insurance. You can check your coverage when you call us to book an appointment.
Can I use my HSA, FSA, or a choose self-payment plan?
Yes, we have payment plans and discounts available if you decide to pay upfront with your HSA/FSA or out of your personal pocket.
Can I still see a Health Loft nutritionist in Rochester if I don’t have a prescription from my doctor?
Yes, you can visit our dietitians in Rochester without a prescription from your doctor. Though this is true for most cases, there may be a chance that a prescription is required. In that case, we will work with your doctor’s office to get the necessary prescriptions to give you the care you need.
Will your nutritionists in Rochester suggest plans around certain diet restrictions that I have?
What will my first session with a Health Loft dietitian in Rochester be like?
We want to get to know you, your story, learn about your relationship with food, ask questions and pick areas to focus on. Based on that, we will collaborate with you to decide on your nutrition goals and ensure that you’re on the right path in our follow-up sessions.
Can a Health Loft nutritionist in Rochester check my blood work?
Yes, all our nutritionists are qualified to review any lab work that will assist you in getting better nutrition care.
Will the same nutritionist see me during each visit?
Have questions about insurance coverage?
Fill out the form below and one of our representatives will reach out to you to assist.