Boutique nutrition services, covered by insurance.
Customized online care from our licensed nutritionists in Portland
We take insurance:
What makes Health Loft Nutrition different?
We believe nutrition counselling and recommendations must be on the principals of education, collaboration, and targeting your needs at a root level, rather than prescribing fad diets that work on the surface.
Let’s create a healthier future, tailor-made for you.
Why pick a Health Loft nutritionist?
Get the personalized nutrition care you deserve from our nutritionists at Health Loft.
- Spend 55-60 minutes per appointment with a registered dietitian in Phoenix.
- See the same nutritionist every time.
- Unlimited messaging with your nutritionist.
Create New Habits
- Develop a better relationship with food.
- Learn meal prep strategies that actually work for you.
- Focus on foods that make you feel good and achieve your goals.
Let Insurance Pay
- Unlike most providers, we accept insurance
- Most insurance carriers cover nutrition counseling
- We will verify your benefits and let you know about any costs beforehand
Our reviews speak for themselves
Meet Our Nutritionists in Portland
Sofia Colantuono, MS, RDN
Registered Dietitian Nutritionist
Nutrition is not one-size-fits all, and Sofia believes in the importance of having a client-centered approach and providing personalized nutrition care.learn more
Gena Wendt Gerold, RD, LDN, CNSC
RD, LDN, CNSC
Registered Dietitian Nutritionist
Gena is a registered dietitian that believes eating should always be an enjoyable experience and feels it's her passion to help people find that joy in balanced eating.learn more
How it Works
Working with a Health Loft dietitian is as simple as 1, 2, 3…
- Schedule online or call the office.
- We verify your insurance in as little as 30 seconds.
- Meet for your first 60-min online appointment with a Health Loft dietitian near you.
- Tell your nutritionist your story, concerns, and goals.
- Create a plan that fits your lifestyle and comfort level.
- Talk with your nutritionist regularly to stay on track.
- Do your homework and meal prep.
- Access digital resources through our app along the way.
- Reset goals in order to reach higher achievements.
Use Insurance or Pay a Flat Fee
Let insurance pay for your consultations with our dietitians, or pay an upfront fee
Conditions We Treat
Our licensed nutritionists can help you with these conditions and more
- Anorexia Nervosa
- Avoidant Restrictive Food Intake Disorder (ARFID)
- Body Image Concerns
- Bulimia Nervosa
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Night Eating Syndrome
- Learn about the right nutrition you need to meet and exceed your athletic goals
- Learn to lose weight and eat healthy for your body type
- General healthy Eating
- Intuitive Eating
- Gestational diabetes
- Prenatal nutrition
- Postpartum nutrition
- Crohn’s Disease
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Acid reflux/GERD
- Food Intolerances
- Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis
- Graves’ disease
- High Cholesterol
- High blood pressure
- Coronary Artery and Heart Disease
- Inflammation elimination diet
- Diabetes type I and II
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Rheumatoid & Psoriatic arthritis
- Food Allergies and Intolerances
If I have certain diet restrictions, will your nutritionists suggest plans around these restrictions?
Yes. Our nutritionists are well-versed with all types of diet restrictions and can help you develop an appropriate meal plan.
I don’t have a prescription from my doctor. Can I still see a Health Loft nutritionist?
Most of the time, it isn’t necessary to have a prescription to see a dietitian. In case it is, we can work with your doctor to get the required referrals.
Will I see the same nutritionist at every visit?
Can I pay for my visits to a Health Loft dietitian with insurance?
Yes, your visits will be covered by insurance. Make sure you check your coverage over the phone when you call us to book an appointment.
What can I expect a session with a Health Loft dietitian to be like?
We want to get to know you, your story, learn about your relationship with food, ask questions and pick areas to focus on. Based on that, we will collaborate with you to decide on your nutrition goals and ensure that you’re on the right path in our follow-up sessions.
Can I use my HSA, FSA, or a self-payment plan?
Can a Health Loft nutritionist check my blood work?
Yes, our nutritionists will review any lab work you have and provide you with feedback to begin making positive changes.
How do I make an appointment?
Have questions about insurance coverage?
Fill out the form below and one of our representatives will reach out to you to assist.