Boutique nutrition services, covered by insurance.
Customized online care from our licensed nutritionists in Naperville
We take insurance:
We take insurance:
What makes Health Loft Nutrition different?
We help your nutrition journey with personalized strategies that work for you and collaborate on achieving your goals, be it managing an eating disorder, fueling your best workout, or maintaining a diet for preventative healthcare.
Let’s create a healthier future, tailor-made for you.
Why pick a Health Loft nutritionist in Naperville?
- Spend 55-60 minutes per appointment with a registered dietitian in Naperville.
- See the same nutritionist every time.
- Unlimited messaging with your nutritionist.
Create New Habits
- Develop a better relationship with food.
- Learn meal prep strategies that actually work for you.
- Focus on foods that make you feel good and achieve your goals.
Let Insurance Pay
- Unlike most providers, we accept insurance
- Most insurance carriers cover nutrition counseling
- We will verify your benefits and let you know about any costs beforehand
Meet Our Nutritionists in Naperville
Conditions We Treat
- Anorexia Nervosa
- Avoidant Restrictive Food Intake Disorder (ARFID)
- Body Image Concerns
- Bulimia Nervosa
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Night Eating Syndrome
- Learn about the right nutrition you need to meet and exceed your athletic goals
- Learn to lose weight and eat healthy for your body type
- General Healthy Eating
- Intuitive Eating
- Gestational diabetes
- Prenatal nutrition
- Postpartum nutrition
- Chrons Disease
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Acid reflux/GERD
- Food Intolerances
- Hoshimotos Thyroiditis
- Graves disease
- High Cholesterol
- High blood pressure
- Coronary Artery and Heart Disease
- Inflammation elimination diet
- Diabetes Type I and II
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Rheumatoid & Psoriatic arthritis
- Food Allergies and Intolerances
Do I need a prescription or referral to see a Health Loft nutritionist in Naperville?
What does a session with a Health Loft dietitian in Naperville look like?
Can a Health Loft nutritionist in Naperville check my blood work?
Does insurance cover my visits to a Health Loft dietitian in Naperville?
Apart from insurance, can I use my HSA, FSA, or a self-payment plan?
Will I see the same nutritionist at every visit?
I have some dietary restrictions. Will your nutritionists in Naperville suggest plans within these restrictions?
Have questions about insurance coverage?
Fill out the form below and one of our representatives will reach out to you to assist.