Boutique nutrition services, covered by insurance.
Customized online care from our licensed nutritionists in Milwaukee
We take insurance:
We take insurance:
What makes Health Loft Nutrition different?
We base our nutrition counselling and recommendations on the principals of education and collaboration. We believe in working with you at a root level, and help you make healthier food choices rather than prescribing fad diets that simply work on the surface.
Let’s create a healthier future, tailor-made for you.
Why pick a Health Loft nutritionist in Milwaukee?
- Spend 55-60 minutes per appointment with a registered dietitian in Milwaukee.
- See the same nutritionist every time.
- Unlimited messaging with your nutritionist.
Create New Habits
- Develop a better relationship with food.
- Learn meal prep strategies that actually work for you.
- Focus on foods that make you feel good and achieve your goals.
Let Insurance Pay
- Unlike most providers, we accept insurance
- Most insurance carriers cover nutrition counseling
- We will verify your benefits and let you know about any costs beforehand
Meet Our Nutritionists in Milwaukee
Registered Dietitian Nutritionist
Conditions We Treat
- Anorexia nervosa
- Avoidant restrictive food intake disorder (ARFID)
- Body image concerns
- Bulimia nervosa
- Binge eating disorder
- Night eating syndrome
- Learn about the right nutrition you need to meet and exceed your athletic goals
- Learn to lose weight and eat healthy for your body type
- General healthy Eating
- Intuitive Eating
- Gestational diabetes
- Prenatal nutrition
- Postpartum nutrition
- Crohns Disease
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Acid reflux/GERD
- Food Intolerances
- Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis
- Graves’ disease
- High Cholesterol
- High blood pressure
- Coronary Artery and Heart Disease
- Inflammation elimination diet
- Diabetes type I and II
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Rheumatoid & Psoriatic arthritis
- Food Allergies and Intolerances
I don’t have a prescription from my doctor. Can I still see a Health Loft nutritionist in Milwaukee?
Will a Health Loft dietitian in Milwaukee accept my insurance?
Can I use my HSA, FSA, or a self-payment plan?
Can a Health Loft nutritionist in Milwaukee check my blood work?
If I have certain diet restrictions, will your nutritionists in Milwaukee suggest plans around these restrictions?
Will I see the same nutritionist at every visit?
What can I expect a session with a Health Loft dietitian in Milwaukee to be like?
Have questions about insurance coverage?
Fill out the form below and one of our representatives will reach out to you to assist.