Boutique nutrition services, covered by insurance.
Customized online care from our licensed nutritionists in Franklin
We take insurance:
We take insurance:
What makes Health Loft Nutrition different?
Let’s create a healthier future, tailor-made for you.
Why pick a Health Loft nutritionist in Franklin?
Get the personalized nutrition care you deserve from our nutritionists at Health Loft.
- Spend 55-60 minutes per appointment with a registered dietitian in Franklin.
- See the same nutritionist every time.
- Unlimited messaging with your nutritionist.
Create New Habits
- Develop a better relationship with food.
- Learn meal prep strategies that actually work for you.
- Focus on foods that make you feel good and achieve your goals.
Let Insurance Pay
- Unlike most providers, we accept insurance
- Most insurance carriers cover nutrition counseling
- We will verify your benefits and let you know about any costs beforehand
Meet Our Nutritionists in Franklin
MS, RDN, LDN
Registered Dietitian Nutritionist
Kristin Woodbury is a certified registered dietitian and licensed dietitian nutritionist, offering effective goal setting and problem solving to overcome nutrition barriers.
Conditions We Treat
Our licensed nutritionists in Franklin can help you with these conditions and more
- Anorexia Nervosa
- Avoidant Restrictive Food Intake Disorder (ARFID)
- Body Image Concerns
- Bulimia Nervosa
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Night Eating Syndrome
- Learn about the right nutrition you need to meet and exceed your athletic goals
- Learn to lose weight and eat healthy for your body type
- General healthy Eating
- Intuitive Eating
- Gestational diabetes
- Prenatal nutrition
- Postpartum nutrition
- Crohn’s Disease
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Acid reflux/GERD
- Food Intolerances
- Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis
- Graves’ disease
- High Cholesterol
- High blood pressure
- Coronary Artery and Heart Disease
- Inflammation elimination diet
- Diabetes type I and II
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Rheumatoid & Psoriatic arthritis
- Food Allergies and Intolerances
I don’t have a prescription from my doctor. Can I still see a Health Loft nutritionist in Franklin?
Most of the time, it isn’t necessary to have a prescription to see a dietitian in Franklin. In case it is, we can work with your doctor to get the required referrals.
Can a Health Loft nutritionist in Franklin check my blood work?
Yes, our nutritionists will review any lab work you have and provide you with feedback to begin making positive changes.
If I have certain diet restrictions, will your nutritionists in Franklin suggest plans around these restrictions?
Yes. Our nutritionists are well-versed with all types of diet restrictions and can help you develop an appropriate meal plan.
Will I see the same nutritionist at every visit?
Yes, we believe seeing the same nutritionist each time plays a vital role in building a comfortable rapport and getting deeper insights into every client.
Can I pay for my visits to a Health Loft dietitian in Franklin with insurance?
Yes, your visits will be covered by insurance. Make sure you check your coverage over the phone when you call us to book an appointment.
Can I use my HSA, FSA, or a self-payment plan?
Yes, you can use your savings dollars to pay for your nutrition services. We also have payment plans and discounts available if you decide to pay upfront with your HSA/FSA or out of your personal pocket.
What can I expect a session with a Health Loft dietitian in Franklin to be like?
We want to get to know you, your story, learn about your relationship with food, ask questions and pick areas to focus on. Based on that, we will collaborate with you to decide on your nutrition goals and ensure that you’re on the right path in our follow-up sessions.
Have questions about insurance coverage?
Fill out the form below and one of our representatives will reach out to you to assist.