Boutique nutrition services, covered by insurance.
Customized online care from our licensed nutritionists in Denver
We take insurance:
We take insurance:
What makes Health Loft Nutrition different?
We walk with you on your road to being healthier, educate you on the basics of healthy eating and good food choices, and collaborate with you to create personalized plans that suit your lifestyle and goals.
Let’s create a healthier future, tailor-made for you.
Why pick a Health Loft nutritionist in Denver?
- Spend 55-60 minutes per appointment with a registered dietitian in Denver.
- See the same nutritionist every time.
- Unlimited messaging with your nutritionist.
Create New Habits
- Develop a better relationship with food.
- Learn meal prep strategies that actually work for you.
- Focus on foods that make you feel good and achieve your goals.
Let Insurance Pay
- Unlike most providers, we accept insurance
- Most insurance carriers cover nutrition counseling
- We will verify your benefits and let you know about any costs beforehand
Meet Our Nutritionists in Denver
Registered Dietitian Nutritionist
Conditions We Treat
- Anorexia Nervosa
- Avoidant Restrictive Food Intake Disorder (ARFID)
- Body Image Concerns
- Bulimia Nervosa
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Night Eating Syndrome
- Learn about the right nutrition you need to meet and exceed your athletic goals
- Learn to lose weight and eat healthy for your body type
- General healthy Eating
- Intuitive Eating
- Gestational diabetes
- Prenatal nutrition
- Postpartum nutrition
- Crohn’s Disease
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Acid reflux/GERD
- Food Intolerances
- Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis
- Graves’ disease
- High Cholesterol
- High blood pressure
- Coronary Artery and Heart Disease
- Inflammation elimination diet
- Diabetes type I and II
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Rheumatoid & Psoriatic arthritis
- Food Allergies and Intolerances
What will my first session with a Health Loft dietitian in Denver be like?
Are my visits to a Health Loft dietitian in Denver covered by insurance?
Can I use my HSA, FSA, or a choose self-payment plan?
Can a Health Loft nutritionist in Denver check my blood work?
Can I still see a Health Loft nutritionist in Denver if I don’t have a prescription from my doctor?
Will the same nutritionist see me during each visit?
Will your nutritionists in Denver suggest plans around certain diet restrictions that I have?
Have questions about insurance coverage?
Fill out the form below and one of our representatives will reach out to you to assist.