Boutique nutrition services, covered by insurance.
Customized online care from our licensed nutritionists in Dallas
We take insurance:
We take insurance:
What makes Health Loft Nutrition different?
Basing our nutrition counselling and recommendations on the principals of education and collaboration, our registered dietitians at Health Loft will be there with you on your wellness journey through every step of the way. We believe in working with you and catering to your needs at a root level, rather than prescribing fad diets that work on the surface.
We help you achieve your nutrition goals, no matter what they be, by educating you on the basics of healthy eating and incorporating positive food choices into your lifestyle.
Let’s create a healthier future, tailor-made for you.
Why pick a Health Loft nutritionist in Dallas?
Get the personalized nutrition care you deserve from our nutritionists at Health Loft.
- Spend 55-60 minutes per appointment with a registered dietitian in Dallas.
- See the same nutritionist every time.
- Unlimited messaging with your nutritionist.
Create New Habits
- Develop a better relationship with food.
- Learn meal prep strategies that actually work for you.
- Focus on foods that make you feel good and achieve your goals.
Let Insurance Pay
- Unlike most providers, we accept insurance
- Most insurance carriers cover nutrition counseling
- We will verify your benefits and let you know about any costs beforehand
Meet Our Nutritionists In Dallas
Conditions We Treat
Our licensed nutritionists in Dallas can help you with these conditions and more
- Anorexia Nervosa
- Avoidant Restrictive Food Intake Disorder (ARFID)
- Body Image Concerns
- Bulimia Nervosa
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Night Eating Syndrome
- Learn about the right nutrition you need to meet and exceed your athletic goals
- Learn to lose weight and eat healthy for your body type
- General Healthy Eating
- Intuitive Eating
- Gestational diabetes
- Prenatal nutrition
- Postpartum nutrition
- Chrons Disease
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Acid reflux/GERD
- Food Intolerances
- Hoshimotos Thyroiditis
- Graves disease
- High Cholesterol
- High blood pressure
- Coronary Artery and Heart Disease
- Inflammation elimination diet
- Diabetes Type I and II
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Rheumatoid & Psoriatic arthritis
- Food Allergies and Intolerances
Can I pay for my visits to a Health Loft dietitian in Dallas with insurance?
Yes, your visits will be covered by insurance. Make sure you check your coverage over the phone when you call us to book an appointment.
I don’t have a prescription from my doctor. Can I still see a Health Loft nutritionist in Dallas?
Most of the time, it isn’t necessary to have a prescription to see a dietitian in Dallas. In case it is, we can work with your doctor to get the required referrals.
What can I expect a session with a Health Loft dietitian in Dallas to be like?
We want to get to know you, your story, learn about your relationship with food, ask questions and pick areas to focus on. Based on that, we will collaborate with you to decide on your nutrition goals and ensure that you’re on the right path in our follow-up sessions.
Can I use my HSA, FSA, or a self-payment plan?
Yes, you can use your savings dollars to pay for your nutrition services. We also have payment plans and discounts available if you decide to pay upfront with your HSA/FSA or out of your personal pocket.
If I have certain diet restrictions, will your nutritionists in Dallas suggest plans around these restrictions?
Yes. Our nutritionists are well-versed with all types of diet restrictions and can help you develop an appropriate meal plan.
Will I see the same nutritionist at every visit?
Yes, we believe seeing the same nutritionist each time plays a vital role in building a comfortable rapport and getting deeper insights into every client.
Can a Health Loft nutritionist in Dallas check my blood work?
Yes, our nutritionists will review any lab work you have and provide you with feedback to begin making positive changes.
Have questions about insurance coverage?
Fill out the form below and one of our representatives will reach out to you to assist.