Boutique nutrition services, covered by insurance.
Customized online care from our licensed nutritionists in Cedar Falls
We take insurance:
We take insurance:
What makes Health Loft Nutrition different?
Your health and fitness begin at one place – diet. Our registered dietitians at Health Loft want to give you the best possible beginning to your wellness journey with education, collaboration, and assistance.
We help you achieve your nutrition goals, no matter what they be, by educating you on the basics of healthy eating and incorporating positive food choices into your lifestyle, not by asking you to follow fad diets..
Let’s create a healthier future, tailor-made for you.
Why choose a Health Loft nutritionist in Cedar Falls?
Reach your health goals with customized nutrition care from a Health Loft dietitian.
- Spend 55-60 minutes per appointment with a registered dietitian in Cedar Falls.
- See the same nutritionist every time.
- Unlimited messaging with your nutritionist.
Create New Habits
- Develop a better relationship with food.
- Learn meal prep strategies that actually work for you.
- Focus on foods that make you feel good and achieve your goals.
Let Insurance Pay
- Unlike most providers, we accept insurance
- Most insurance carriers cover nutrition counseling
- We will verify your benefits and let you know about any costs beforehand
Meet Our Nutritionists
Conditions We Treat
Get personalized treatment for a wide range of conditions with a Health Loft dietitian near you.
- Anorexia nervosa
- Avoidant restrictive food intake disorder (ARFID)
- Body image concerns
- Bulimia nervosa
- Binge eating disorder
- Night eating syndrome
- Learn about the right nutrition you need to meet and exceed your athletic goals
- Learn to lose weight and eat healthy for your body type
- General healthy Eating
- Intuitive Eating
- Gestational diabetes
- Prenatal nutrition
- Postpartum nutrition
- Crohns Disease
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Acid reflux/GERD
- Food Intolerances
- Hoshimotos Thyroiditis
- Graves disease
- High Cholesterol
- High blood pressure
- Coronary Artery and Heart Disease
- Inflammation elimination diet
- Diabetes type-I and II
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Rheumatoid & Psoriatic arthritis
- Food Allergies and Intolerances
If I have certain diet restrictions, will your nutritionists in Cedar Falls suggest plans around these restrictions?
Yes. Our nutritionists are well-versed with all types of diet restrictions and can help you develop an appropriate meal plan.
Are my visits to a Health Loft dietitian in Cedar Falls covered by insurance?
Yes, your visits will be covered by insurance. Make sure you check your coverage over the phone when you call us to book an appointment.
Can I use my HSA, FSA, or a self-payment plan?
Yes, you can use your savings dollars to pay for your nutrition services. We also have payment plans and discounts available if you decide to pay upfront with your HSA/FSA or out of your personal pocket.
Can I see a Health Loft nutritionist in Cedar Falls without a prescription?
Most of the time, you don’t need a prescription to see a dietitian in Cedar Falls. In case it is, we can work with your doctor to get the required referrals.
Will I see the same nutritionist at every visit?
Yes. Apart from providing you with comfort and consistency, this also helps our nutritionists get a deeper insight into every patient.
What does a session with a Health Loft dietitian in Cedar Falls look like?
Before anything, we want to know your story, learn about your relationship with food, ask questions and pick areas to focus on. We begin by setting nutrition goals and helping you stick to them and spend each subsequent session evaluating your progress and keeping you on the right track.
Can a Health Loft nutritionist in Cedar Falls check my blood work?
Yes, our nutritionists will review any lab work you have and provide you with feedback to begin making positive changes.
Have questions about insurance coverage?
Fill out the form below and one of our representatives will reach out to you to assist.