Boutique nutrition services, covered by insurance.
Customized online care from our licensed nutritionists in Buffalo
We take insurance:
We take insurance:
What makes Health Loft Nutrition different?
When you consult a registered dietitian at Health Loft, you begin a nutrition journey based on education and collaboration. We will work with you to help you reach your nutrition goals, be it managing a chronic condition or having a better relationship with food, without ever prescribing fad diets or plans that disrupt your lifestyle.
Before we get you started, we take the time to learn about your journey with food and what you’d like to achieve and educate you on the basics of healthy eating and good food choices.
Let’s create a healthier future, tailor-made for you.
Why pick a Health Loft nutritionist in Buffalo?
Get the personalized nutrition care you deserve from our nutritionists at Health Loft.
- Spend 55-60 minutes per appointment with a registered dietitian in Buffalo.
- See the same nutritionist every time.
- Unlimited messaging with your nutritionist.
Create New Habits
- Develop a better relationship with food.
- Learn meal prep strategies that actually work for you.
- Focus on foods that make you feel good and achieve your goals.
Let Insurance Pay
- Unlike most providers, we accept insurance
- Most insurance carriers cover nutrition counseling
- We will verify your benefits and let you know about any costs beforehand
Meet Our Nutritionists in Buffalo
Conditions We Treat
- Anorexia nervosa
- Avoidant restrictive food intake disorder (ARFID)
- Body image concerns
- Bulimia nervosa
- Binge eating disorder
- Night eating syndrome
- Learn about the right nutrition you need to meet and exceed your athletic goals
- Learn to lose weight and eat healthy for your body type
- General healthy Eating
- Intuitive Eating
- Gestational diabetes
- Prenatal nutrition
- Postpartum nutrition
- Crohns Disease
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Acid reflux/GERD
- Food Intolerances
- Hoshimotos Thyroiditis
- Graves disease
- High Cholesterol
- High blood pressure
- Coronary Artery and Heart Disease
- Inflammation elimination diet
- Diabetes type-I and II
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Rheumatoid & Psoriatic arthritis
- Food Allergies and Intolerances
Can I see a Health Loft nutritionist in Buffalo without a prescription?
In most cases, a prescription is not necessary to see a dietitian in Buffalo. On the off chance that one is required, we can work with your doctor to get the required prescriptions.
Will the same nutritionist see me during each visit?
We believe in creating comfortable rapports with our clients, so it is essential that we have them see the same nutritionist each time they visit Health Loft.
Are my visits to a Health Loft dietitian in Buffalo covered by insurance?
Yes, your visits will be covered by insurance. You can check your coverage when you call us to book an appointment.
Can I use my HSA, FSA, or a choose self-payment plan?
Yes, we have payment plans and discounts available if you decide to pay upfront with your HSA/FSA or out of your personal pocket.
Will your nutritionists in Buffalo suggest plans around certain diet restrictions that I have?
Yes. Our nutritionists can help you curate plans that take into consideration your individual needs and diet restrictions.
Can a Health Loft nutritionist in Buffalo check my blood work?
Yes, our nutritionists will review any lab work you have and provide you with feedback to begin making positive changes.
What will my first session with a Health Loft dietitian in Buffalo be like?
We want to get to know you, your story, learn about your relationship with food, ask questions and pick areas to focus on. Based on that, we will collaborate with you to decide on your nutrition goals and ensure that you’re on the right path in our follow-up sessions.
Have questions about insurance coverage?
Fill out the form below and one of our representatives will reach out to you to assist.